- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 150g Onions, sliced
- 4 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 150g Mixed peppers, cored and diced
- 100g Frozen peas
- 2 Tomatoes, chopped
- 4g Paprika
- 800ml Bisto Vegetable Bouillon (made as per instructions)
- Ground black pepper
- 300g Long grain rice
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan, add the onions and garlic.
- Cook for about 3 minutes until soft.
- Add the peppers and peas, stir in and cook for a few more minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, the paprika and stir.
- Pour in the Bisto Bouillon and allow to simmer gently, then add the rice and cook until the liquid has absorbed and the rice is cooked (this should be about 20 minutes).
- Add a little more water if required.