- 30Q Lasagne Sheets (No Cook)
- 30ml Vegetable Oil
- 300g Onion - Finely diced
- 5Q Garlic Cloves - crushed
- 500g Mushrooms - Sliced
- 5Q Courgettes - 1cm dice
- 9g Oregano
- 500g Tomatoes - Skinned, de-seeded and diced (concasse)
- 400g Broccoli - Small florettes, blanched
- 400g Cauliflower - Small florettes, blanched
- 250g Carrots - Diced, blanched
- 1000ml Bisto Vegetable Bouillon
- 1tbls Bisto Reduced Salt Gravy Granules
- 625ml Bechamel Sauce
- 125g Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 125g Breadcrumbs, wholemeal
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pan and sweat the onion & garlic. Add the mushrooms & courgettes and fry lightly with the oregano.
- Add the blanched broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, tomato concasse & tomato puree stirring well. Add the Bisto Vegetable Bouillon and bring to the boil. Thicken with Bisto Vegetable Gravy Granules to the required consistency.
- In a suitable dish place half the vegetable mix on the bottom of the dish, then layer 15 lasagne sheets over the mix. Add the remaining vegetables over the pasta sheets then finish with a further 15 sheets on top.
- Pour over the bechamel sauce, sprinkle with breadcrumbs and grated parmesan cheese. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4 for 25-30 minutes until cooked and lightly browned on top.
Blanching the broccoli, cauliflower & carrots saves cooking time.