Vegetarian Curry with Homepride Curry Sauce
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 25 mins
Serving Size: 190g
- 1tbls Vegetable oil
- 150g Onion, finely chopped
- 300g Sweet potato, diced
- 300g Cauliflower florets
- 1000g Homepride Curry Sauce
- 100g Frozen peas or Green beans, chopped
- Heat the oil in a large pan and add the onion, sauté for 5 minutes or until the onion is soft and golden.
- Add the sweet potato and cauliflower to the pan and stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Pour the curry sauce over the vegetables and mix well. Bring to the boil and then cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the peas or beans to the curry and simmer covered for a further 5 minutes.
Serve with Chicken Biryani for an authentic Indian meal.