Vanilla Latte Cookies
Vanilla Cookies with Chocolate Chunks and Espresso Coffee
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Serving Size: 100 approxg
- 1000g McDougalls Plain Cookie mix
- 200g Dark Chocolate Chips
- 90ml Cold water
- 50ml Strong Espresso Coffee
- 2g Vanilla essence
- Place the McDougalls Plain Cookie mix into mixing bowl fitted with a beater, add the chocolate chips, water, coffee and vanilla essence and mix on SLOW speed until a dough is formed. Form the dough into a roll approx 18cm(3) in diameter and wrap in clingfilm, refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Remove the cling film and cut the dough into 13x2cm(3/4) slices, press lightly onto a baking tray and bake at 170c/325f/Gas mark 3 for 13-15 minutes. For a fan assisted oven reduce the temperature by 10c.
- Leave the cookies on the tray for 5 minutes before moving to a cooling wire.
Always leave enough room on the baking tray for your cookies to spread