Tuna Cannelloni with Homepride Bolognese Sauce
Cannelloni means ‘large reeds’ in Italian. For this recipe you can either use dried cannelloni tubes or blanched lasagne sheets.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 25 mins
- 20 Cannelloni tubes
- 700g Homepride Bolognese Sauce
- 400g Tinned tuna (drained and flaked)
- 600g Cheese sauce
- 100g Grated cheddar cheese (optional)
- Mix 400g of the Homepride Bolognese Sauce with the tuna.
- Pipe the mixture into each of the 20 tubes.
- Spread the remaining 300g of the Bolognese into the base of a suitable baking dish and lay the tubes evenly on top of the sauce.
- Cover with the cheese sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake at 175°C for approximately 25 minutes, until the Cannelloni tubes are cooked through and the top is golden brown.
Serve two Cannelloni per portion with a side salad.