Knot Bread Rolls
Try making this lovely fresh bread roll
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Serving Size: 70g
- 900g McDougalls Soft Bap Mix
- 575ml Water, warmed
- Place the McDougalls Soft Bap Mix in a bowl fitted with a dough hook. Blend in the warm water and mix on medium speed for 8 minutes.
- Divide the dough into equal pieces. Roll each in to a sausage shape and tie to form a knot.
- Place on a greased baking tray 1cm apart.
- Prove in a warm place until doubled in size.
- Bake in a preheated oven 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7 for 10 - 15 minutes. For fan assisted ovens, reduce temperature to 200°C
Brush with milk for a more glossy finish.