Three Mushroom Chow Mein
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 575g Sharwood's Egg Noodles - Dry
- 50ml Sunflower Oil
- 2Q Cloves Garlic - crushed
- 1Q 1 Fresh Ginger - grated
- 75g Spring Onions - shredded
- 450g Bean sprouts
- 900g Chestnut Mushrooms - sliced
- 900g Oyster Mushrooms - sliced
- 600g Sharwood's Chow Mein and Chinese Mushroom Sauce
- Cook the noodles in plenty of boiling salted water for 4 minutes. Drain well.
- Heat the oil in a wok and add the garlic and ginger, cook for 1 minute.
- Add the onions, bean sprouts and mushrooms and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in the Sharwood's Chow Mein & Mushroom Sauce and noodles, heat through.
Accompany with Sharwood's Prawn Crackers. Chicken or Pork can also be used in this recipe.