Teriyaki Noodles (Japan)
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Serving Size: 255g
- 1tbls vegetable oil
- 500g chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 350g Chinese Leaves, shredded
- 700g Sharwood's Teriyaki and Ginger Sauce
- 350g Sharwood's Medium Egg Noodles, dry weight, cooked and drained as directed on the pack
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan , add the chicken and seal for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the spring onions and red pepper, cooking for a further 8 -10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add the Chinese leaves, Sharwood's Teriyaki & Ginger Sauce and noodles and stir-fry until piping hot.
Try using Quorn Pieces for a tasty vegetarian alternative. This recipe also works well with strips of beef.