Strawberry Yoghurt Angel Delight
You can mix a number of ingredients to make Angel Delight, such as fruit juices, milk and water as well as well as many others like toffee sauce, cocoa powder and much more. For this recipe we’ve used yoghurt and fresh strawberries.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: —
Serving Size: 145g
- 500ml Whole Milk
- 200g Angel Delight Strawberry
- 600g Low fat natural yoghurt
- 350g Fresh strawberries (chopped)
- Place the milk into a mixing bowl fitted with a whisk, add the Angel Delight Strawberry and whisk on slow speed for 30 seconds.
- Scrape down and whisk for a further 2 minute on high speed until thick and creamy.
- Add the yoghurt and strawberries and mix until evenly distributed.
- Divide into individual serving dishes and chill until required.
Decorate with a sliced strawberry. Frozen strawberries or other red fruits can also be used. Try chopping through a little fresh mint.