Strawberry Jam Ice Cream
Strawberry ice cream using Bird’s ice cream powder and Jam.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Serves: 24 portions
Serving Size: 80g
- 200g Bird's Ice cream powder
- 400ml Water
- 100g Strawberry jam (beaten until smooth)
- Place the correct amount of water into a mixing bowl.
- Blend the correct amount of Bird's ice cream powder into the water and whisk on HIGH speed for 5 minutes
- Gently fold the jam through the ice cream mix.
- Portion into suitable container and freeze.
For stronger colour try adding a few drops of red food Colouring
For stronger flavour try adding a few drops of strawberry food flavouring or increase jam to 150g