Spicy Chicken Wraps
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Serving Size: 160g
- 1tbls Vegetable oil
- 400g Chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 red Onions, finely sliced
- 3 red Peppers, cut into thin strips
- 200g Homepride sweet chilli sauce
- 10 Tortilla wraps, warmed
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the chicken and fry for 6-8 minutes or until the chicken is sealed.
- Add the onions and the peppers and continue to cook for a further 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked and the onion and pepper has softened.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the chilli sauce then divide the mixture between the wraps and serve warm.
For a vegetarian alternative use Quorn Pieces. Serve with a crisp green salad.