Spicy Chicken Sandwich Filling (Hand Held Snack)
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 1tbls Vegetable oil
- 500g Chicken, diced
- 200g Onion, diced
- 150g Red pepper, diced
- 250g Sharwood's Tikka Masala Sauce
- 75g Low calorie mayonnaise for cold filling or soured cream for hot filling
- 50g Sharwood's Green Label Mango Chutney
- Heat the oil in a pan. Stir fry the chicken until thoroughly cooked.
- Add the onion and pepper and stir fry for 2-3 minutes. Allow to cool at this stage if a cold filling is desired.
- For a hot filling, stir in the Sharwood's Tikka Masala Sauce, soured cream and mango chutney. Heat gently without boiling, then use to fill warmed naan bread, baguettes or pitta bread.
- For a cold filling, once the chicken and vegetables are cool, stir in the Sharwood's Tikka Masala Sauce, low calorie mayonnaise and mango chutney. Use to fill sandwiches, baguettes or pitta breads.
For a vegetarian option substitute the chicken with 300g Quorn Pieces.