Spicy Burritos (Tex Mex)
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Serving Size: 140g
- 2tbls Vegetable oil
- 500g Minced turkey
- 200g Onion, diced
- 400g Sharwood's Sweet Chilli and Garlic Sauce
- 200g Mixed peppers, sliced
- 10 Large tortilla wraps
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and stir fry the turkey mince and onions for 5 minutes.
- Add the Sharwood's Sweet Chilli and Garlic Sauce, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes. Add mixed peppers during the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Place filling onto tortilla wraps, roll up and serve.
For a vegetarian alternative, substitute the Turkey mince with 300g Quorn Pieces and cook for 10 minutes.