- 10g Bisto Vegetable Bouillon paste
- 125ml Boiling water
- 125ml Red wine
- 500g Red cabbage (sliced)
- 125g Onion (sliced)
- 125g Red apples (sliced with skin on)
- 100g Sultanas
- 1 Large garlic clove (chopped)
- 3 Fresh sage leaves (chopped)
- Black pepper (for seasoning)
- Pre-heat the oven to 170°C.
- Place the Bisto Vegetable Bouillon Paste into a jug and pour over the boiling water to make the vegetable stock. Add the red wine.
- Place the cabbage, onion, apples, sultanas, garlic and sage into an ovenproof dish, season with a little pepper and pour over the liquid.
- Cover and place in the oven for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.