Combine Homepride Bolognese and minced beef for a speedy Italian dish,
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 25 mins
Serving Size: 266g
- 15ml Vegetable oil
- 150g Onion, finely diced
- 150g Red pepper, finely diced
- 500g Lean minced beef
- 1000g Homepride Bolonese Sauce
- 150g Carrot, grated
- 350g Dried spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Place the oil in a large pan and add the diced onions and peppers and sauté for 3 minutes or until soft.
- Add the minced beef and cook until the meat is browned. Drain any excess fat or water from the pan.
- Pour over the Homepride Bolognese Sauce and add the grated carrot. Heat and then reduce the heat to simmer.
- Cover the pan and cook for 25 minutes on a low heat.
- Serve with freshly cooked spaghetti.
For a vegetarian option use 350g of Quorn Mince and reduce the cooking time to 10 minutes.