Soft Rock Cookies
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Serving Size: 58g
- 500g McDougalls Chocolate Cookie Mix
- 70ml Water
- 50 Mini Marshmallows to decorate
- Place the McDougalls Chocolate Cookie Mix in a bowl fitted with a beater. Blend in the water for about 1 minute. Do not over mix.
- Form the dough into a sausage and wrap in greaseproof or cling film. Chill until firm.
- Cut the cookie dough into 10 slices and place on a greased baking sheet. Press down lightly.
- Bake at 170°C/325°F/Gas Mark 3 for about 13 - 15 minutes.
- As soon as the cookies are baked, press the marshmallows into them. Leave for a few minutes to set on the baking tray, and then transfer to a cooling rack.