Smoked Mackerel Pate
This recipe is suitable for diabetics.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: —
- 10 Smoked mackerel fillets (skin removed)
- 250ml Half fat crème fraiche
- 15g Fresh dill (plus extra for garnishing)
- 15g Fresh parsley
- 1 Lemon (zested and juiced)
- Black pepper to season
- Place 9 of the mackerel fillets (reserving one for garnish) in a mixer and blend, add crème fraiche, parsley and dill. Season to taste with lemon juice, zest and black pepper. Remove from the mixer and portion.
- Serve with toasted seeded bread, salad and garnish with fresh dill and the reserved mackerel fillet.