- 225g Pumpkin or Squash - 30mm Dice
- 225g Potatoes - 30mm Dice
- 110g Onions -10mm Dice
- 450g Sharwood's Korma Sauce
- 225g Tomatoes - skinned, deseeded, and quartered
- 10ml Sunflower Oil
- 100g Greek Yoghurt
- Cook the potatoes and pumpkin until just done.
- Fry the onions in the oil and stir in the korma sauce.
- Add the potatoes, pumpkin and tomatoes and bring to a simmer.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the yoghurt.
- Serve with Basmati rice.
Serve either with rice and poppadom as part of a main course or in a bowl as a side dish, with some more chopped coriander. Add broccoli for more colour.