Sharwood’s Sweet & Sour Tangy Citrus Chicken
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 10Q Sliced chicken breast (150g each) - 1cm thick pieces
- 3Q tbsp Chinese rice wine
- 1Q tsp Salt
- 225g Plain flour
- 50g Sesame Seeds
- 100g Cornflour,
- 2Q Eggs
- 50ml Sunflower Oil
- 550ml Sharwood's Sweet & Sour Sauce
- 150ml Lemon juice
- 2Q tbsp Lemon zest
- 10Q Slices of fresh lemon
- Marinade the chicken breast in Chinese rice wine and salt for 15 minutes.
- Mix the flour with the sesame seeds and coat the chicken pieces in the mix.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the beaten egg and then in the cornflour.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan and place in the chicken pieces, cook thoroughly.
- Heat the Sharwood's Sweet and Sour Sauce in a separate pan, adding the lemon juice and zest.
Serve the chicken pieces on a bed of rice or Sharwood's noodles, with a slice of lemon