Sweet & Sour Stir Fried Vegetables
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
- 40ml Sunflower Oil
- 450g Bok Choy - Chopped
- 225g Spring Onions - Sliced
- 225g Green Peppers - Sliced
- 900g Bean sprouts
- 800g Sharwood's Sweet & Sour Sauce
- 50g Sesame Seeds - Toasted
- Heat the oil in a wok.
- Stir fry the onions and peppers for 1 minute.
- Add the bean sprouts and bok choy and stir fry for a further minute.
- Stir in the Sharwood's Sweet and Sour Sauce and gently heat through.
Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and serve either as a main course of side dish