Sweet & Sour Prawns with Salmon
A delicious stir-fry made with Sharwood’s sweet and sour sauce combined with cooked salmon and tiger prawns.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
- 50ml Sunflower Oil, 400g King or Tiger Prawns - Raw
- 175g Mixed Peppers - Sliced
- 175g Onions - Sliced
- 175g Pineapple - 1cm dice
- 800g Sharwood's Sweet & Sour Sauce
- 1200g Salmon - Cooked and Flaked
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan.
- Fry the prawns for 2 minutes.
- Add the onions and peppers and fry for a further minute.
- Add the pineapple, then the Sharwood's Sweet & Sour Sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Add the flake salmon and bring back to a simmer.
Serve on a bed of noodles, rice or salad