Sweet & Sour Pork
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
- 50ml Sunflower Oil
- 175g Sliced Onions
- 175g Diced Peppers - 15mm
- 1600g Pork Loin - 25mm Dice
- 175g Pineapple - Diced 15mm
- 800g Sharwood's Sweet & Sour Sauce
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan. Fry the pork for 3 minutes.
- Add the onions and peppers and fry for a further minute.
- Add the pineapple and continue frying for 1 minute.
- Pour in the Sharwood's Sweet & Sour Sauce and bring to a simmer for 5 - 10 minutes or until the pork is cooked.
Serve on a bed of Sharwood's egg noodles or rice with Sharwood's prawn crackers and Sharwood's light soy sauce.