Paneer Tikka Masala
Sharwood’s Tikka Masala Sauce with Chickpeas, Spinach, Cauliflower and Paneer cheese,
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
Serving Size: 190g
- 20ml Vegetable oil
- 400g Paneer, chopped into 25mm dice
- 300g Cauliflower, cut into small florets, approx 30mm
- 200g Fresh Spinach
- 400g Canned chickpeas, drained
- 1kg Sharwood's Tikka Masala sauce
- Sauté the paneer in the oil until golden brown.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, gently stir and heat to a simmer, cover and simmer for 20 - 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with Basmati rice.