- 700g McDougalls Soft Bap Mix
- 2tsp Garlic puree
- 450ml Warm water
- 60ml Water
- 25ml Vegetable oil
- 25g Fresh rosemary sprigs
- Place the McDougalls Soft Bap Mix in a mixer bowl fitted with a dough hook. Add the garlic puree to the water and mix. lend in the water, mix on slow speed for 1 minute, and continue to mix on medium speed for 7 minutes.
- Roll out the dough to a rectangle 25cm x 35cm. Place in a greased 25cm x 35cm tin. Make indents on the surface of the dough. Sprinkle with rosemary.
- Mix the topping of water and vegetable oil together and brush over the dough. Leave to prove until doubled in size and the water and oil have been absorbed by the dough.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 220°C for approximately 15-20 minutes, until well risen and lightly golden. For fan assisted ovens, reduce temperature to 200°C.