Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- 450g McDougalls Scone Mix
- 150g Mixed Dry Fruit
- 225ml Cold Water
- 50g Granulated Sugar
- Place the McDougalls Scone Mix, fruit and sugar into a bowl fitted with a beater or dough hook. Gradually blend in the water and mix on a slow speeed until a soft dough is formed. Do not overmix.
- Spoon 10 mounds of the mixture onto a greased baking tray and sprinkle with the sugar
- Leave to stand for 15 minutes.
- Bake at 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6 for 15 minutes or until golden brown and cooked. For fan assisted ovens bake at 190C/375F/Gas Mark 5
Check Dried Fruit label for additional allergen information.