- 150g Yellow Pepper, Diced
- 100g Red & White Onion, Chopped
- 200g Courgette, Chopped
- 15ml Vegetable Oil
- 150g Quorn Pieces
- 250g Homepride Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 10Q Panini (80g Each)
- Place the peppers, onions and courgette on a baking tray and drizzle with the vegetable oil.
- Bake at Gas Mark 6/200 C for 10 mins.
- Add the Quorn Pieces to the vegetable mixture and mix well. Return the tray to the oven and cook for a further 15 minutes.
- Remove the roasted vegetables and Quorn from the oven and leave to cool.
- Stir the Homepride Tomato and Basil Sauce into the Quorn mixture and use to fill the panini.
- Cook the panini in a panini maker or alternatively heat under a hot grill until the filling is piping hot.
Try Homepride Arrabiata Sauce instead of Homepride Tomato and Basil Sauce. Also use as a hot or cold filling for wraps or baguettes.