Raspberry Ice Cream Slice
Bird’s Ice Cream mix with frozen raspberries makes a fantastic ice cream slice.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
- 200ml Cold water
- 50g Bird's Ice Cream Mix
- 50g White Chocolate Angel Delight
- 50g Frozen raspberries, defrosted and pureed
- Melt the butter and mix with the Cheesecake Crumb Base. Spread into a shallow 24cm x 24cm (10”x10”) tin (or similar sized tin) and chill until firm.
- Place the cold water into a bowl fitted with a whisk attachment. Add the Bird's Ice Cream Mix and the White Chocolate Angel Delight. Blend in on slow speed for 30seconds. Scrape down and whisk on high speed for 5 minutes until light, thick and creamy. Whisk in the pureed raspberries..
- Spoon the White Chocolate Ice Cream onto the Cheesecake Crumb Base. Drizzle with raspberry coulis and freeze for at least 3 hours until frozen.
- Portion and serve.
Make peach drizzle pie by replacing the raspberry puree with peach puree.