Raspberry and Apple Delight
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
- 2000g Solid pack tinned apples
- 5000ml Apple juice or cold water
- 2000g Angel Delight Raspberry
- Place the solid pack apple into a bowl fitted with a beater and mix until the apples are pulped (alternatively dice the apples finely or puree in blender).
- Add the liquid and whisk the Raspberry Angel Delight into the liquid on slow speed for 30 seconds.
- Scrape down and whisk on high speed for 2 minutes or until thick and creamy.
- Place the Raspberry and Apple Delight into a piping bag with a plain nozzle and pipe into individual dishes.
- Leave to chill in the refrigerator until required.