Quorn Creamy Tomato Pancakes (Easter)
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 35 mins
Serving Size: 275g
- 40g Butter or margarine
- 40g Plain flour
- 425ml Milk
- 50g Grated cheese
- 10 Quorn Sausages
- 1000g Homepride Creamy Tomato Sauce
- 250g Broccoli florets, blanched
- 250g Sweetcorn
- 10 Pancakes (20cm)
- To make the cheese sauce, melt the butter in a pan and sprinkle over the flour. Heat gently for 1 minute and then gradually stir in the milk. Simmer for two minutes stirring, until the sauce thickens. Remove from the heat and stir in the grated cheese.
- For the filling, combine the Quorn Sausages, Homepride Creamy Tomato Sauce, broccoli and sweetcorn in a bowl. Divide the filling between the pancakes, roll them up and place in a large rectangular baking dish.
- Cover the pancakes with the cheese sauce.
- Bake in a preheated oven 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6, for 30 minutes or until the pancakes are hot and golden brown on the top.
As an alternative filling use Homepride Tomato and Basil sauce. This recipe also works well with Quorn Mince.