Quorn Balls in a Arrabiata Sauce (Italian)
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 17 mins
Serving Size: 205g
- 2Q Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 250g Mixed Peppers, Finely Sliced
- 500g Quorn Balls (Approximately 3 Per Portion)
- 1000g Homepride Arrabiata Sauce
- 300g Wholemeal Pasta Spirals, Cooked And Drained
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Stir fry the peppers in a large saucepan for approximately 3 minutes. Remove from the pan and put to one side.
- Add the Quorn Balls to the hot oil and stir fry for a further 10 minutes.
- Return the peppers to the pan and stir in the Homepride Arrabiata Sauce. Heat through gently for 5 minutes or until the sauce is hot.
- Serve with the cooked pasta.
As an alternative why not try Homepride Creamy Tomato Sauce.