Plum & Apple Crumble
A winter warming treat, with a cereal topping and Bird’s Custard
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
- 400g McDougalls Flapjack Mix
- 4Q tbsp Water,
- 1000g Plums stoned and chopped
- 1000g Apples cored & chopped
- 50g Sugar (optional)
- 100g Cornflakes lightly crushed
- Place the plums, apple & sugar (if using) in a saucepan with water, cover and cook until soft.
- Place the cooked fruit in a deep greased lined 25cm x 35cm (10 x 14) tin.
- Mix McDougalls Flapjack mix with cornflakes, then scatter over fruit.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6 for 25-30 minutes until crumble is crisp and golden. For fan-assisted ovens, reduce temperature to 190C/375F/Gas Mark 5
Delicious served with Bird's custard.