Prep Time: —
Cooking Time: —
- 300g Hovis Best of Both Mix
- 200ml Warm water
- 350g Homepride Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 300g Grated cheese
- 2 Tomatoes (finely sliced)
- Place the Hovis Best of Both Mix into a bowl fitted with a dough hook and slowly blend in the water. Continue to mix for 6 minutes on a medium speed.
- Roll the dough out into a rectangle to fit into a 25cm x 35cm tin, prick the base with a fork and then leave to prove in a warm place for 10 minutes.
- Spread the Homepride Tomato and Basil Sauce over the pizza base and then sprinkle over half of the cheese. Layer the tomatoes on top of the pizza base and then finish off by sprinkling over the remaining cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- Additional toppings can be added to the pizza such as ham and pineapple or tuna and onion