Prep Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Serving Size: 90g
- 450g McDougalls Soft Bap Mix
- 275ml Warm water
- 75g Homepride Tomato and Basil Sauce
- 175g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Place the McDougalls Soft Bap Mix into a bowl fitted with a dough hook. Blend in the warm water on slow speed for 1 minute. Scrape down and mix for a further 7 minutes on medium speed.
- Roll the dough into a rectangle approximately 25cm x 30cm (10 x 12). Spread the Homepride Tomato and Basil Sauce evenly over the dough and sprinkle with half the grated cheese. Roll up and cut into 10 slices.
- Place close together in a deep baking tin and prove for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Immediately before baking, sprinkle with the remaining grated cheese.
- Bake at 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7 for 15-20 minutes, until well risen and golden brown.
- Leave in the tin to firm for a short time, then serve warm.
White Bread & Roll Mix or Pizza Base Mix could be used as an alternative to Soft Bap Mix