- 1 Box Bird's Cheesecake Mix (just add water and butter)
- 175g Butter or margarine
- 200ml Cold milk
- 150ml Apple juice
- 860g Crushed pineapple and juice
- For the base: place butter or margarine into a saucepan and heat gently until melted. Add the biscuit crumb and stir thoroughly. Press in a tin. Allow to cool.
- For the filling: place the pineapple, juice and cold milk in a bowl fitted with a whisk. Gradually add the Bird's Cheesecake Mix on a slow speed for 30 seconds. Scrape down and whisk on a high speed for 2 minutes.
- Spread the cheesecake mix over the crumb base. Chill until set.
50% Fruit Recipe