Spiced pineapple cake
Carrot cake made with crushed pineapple
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 40 mins
Serving Size: 60g
- 750g McDougalls Carrot Cake Mix
- 300ml Pineapple juice
- 100ml Vegetable oil
- 300g Tinned crushed pineapple, drained weight
- Place the McDougalls Carrot Cake Mix into a mixing bowl fitted with a beater. Add pineapple juice and oil. Mix on a slow speed for 1 minute, scrape down then mix for 4 minutes on medium speed.
- Add crushed pineapple and mix on slow speed for a further minute.
- Pour into a greased and lined 25cm x 35 cm (10 x 14) tin. Bake at 180C (170C fan) /350F/Gas Mark 4 for 30 - 40 minutes until golden and springy to touch.
Serve on its own or with custard. Decorate with glace icing made with pineapple juice.