Pigs in Blankets
Prep Time: —
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Meal Type: Side
- 10 Thin slices of streaky bacon
- 20 Chipolata sausages
- Pre-heat the oven to 190°C.
- Place the bacon on a chopping board, then using the side of a knife, stretch and flatten the bacon until it's about half as long again.
- Cut each strip of bacon in half, then wrap each piece around a chipolata. Make sure the seals are underneath or it will unravel in the oven.
- Place on a roasting tray and cook for approximately 10 minutes until golden-brown and cooked through.