Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Peanut Butter flavour ice cream using Bird’s Ice Cream powder and Peanut Butter.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
- 200g Bird's Ice Cream powder
- 400ml Semi skimmed or full fat milk
- 100g Peanut Butter
- Place the correct amount of milk into a mixing bowl (electric mixer).
- Blend the correct amount of Bird's Ice Cream powder with the milk and whisk on HIGH speed for 5 minutes (until the volume has increased by approximately 3 times).
- Beat the Peanut Butter into a small amount of the Bird's Ice Cream mix and then GENTLY FOLD this mixture through the remaining mix.
- Place in a suitable container and freeze.
Peanut Butter can be replaced with any ingredient of a similar consisency, such as Chocolate Spread, or jam.