- 1000g McDougalls Soft Bap Mix
- 650ml Warmed orange juice
- 400g Canned peaches in natural juice, pureed
- 25g Icing Sugar
- Make the dough: Place the McDougalls Soft Bap Mix in a mixer bowl fitted with a dough hook. Blend in the warm orange juice and mix on a medium speed for 8 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 2 pieces. Roll out each piece of the dough to a rectangle 25cm x 35cm (10 x 14).
- Spread the Peach puree evenly over the dough, spreading right to the edges. Roll up lengthways like a swiss roll. Cut into equal pieces.
- Place buns in a tin approximately 1cm apart.
- Leave to prove in a warm place for 20-25 minutes, or until the dough has risen and doubled in size.
- Bake in a preheated oven 220C/425F/Gas Mark 7 for 15 - 20 minutes, until well risen and lightly golden.
Try using a different fruit to vary the flavour.