Panfried Monkfish in Black Bean Sauce
Monkfish panfried with onions and peppers, finished with Black bean sauce and served on a bed of Sharwood’s Noodles.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Serving Size: 460g
- 20ml Sunflower Oil
- 1.5kg Monkfish (10 Darnes/Medallions)
- 300g Green Peppers (2cm dice)
- 300g Onions (2cm dice)
- 1kg Sharwood's Black Bean Sauce
- 1.5kg Sharwood's Noodles (cooked)
- Season the monkfish pieces and pan fry in a little sunflower oil, for 1 minute, either side
- Add the peppers and onions and continue frying for 3 minutes (or until the monkfish is just cooked)
- Pour over the Sharwood's Black Bean sauce and heat through
- Serve on a bed of Sharwood's noodles and garnish with a little coriander if required
The monkfish can also be roasted in the oven, with the vegetables and served on the noodles with the sauce poured over.