Orange & Chocolate Angel Desserts
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: —
- 1000g Mandarin Segments + extra to garnish
- 100g McDougalls Vegetarian Orange Jelly Crystals
- 100ml Cold Water,
- 400ml Boiling Water
- 325ml Delight: Cold Water,
- 100g Chocolate Angel Delight
- Divide the mandarin segments between 20 servings.
- Make up the McDougalls Orange Jelly: Blend the jelly crystalls with 100ml (4floz) of cold water. Stir into the boiling water until the jelly crystals are completely dissolved.
- Pour over the mandarin segments and leave to set. Whisk the Chocolate Angel Delight into the cold water on a slow speed. Scrape down and whisk for a further 2 minutes on high speed until thick and creamy.
- Pour or pipe the Angel Delight into individual serving dishes and top with an orange segment, chill until required