Olive Bread (Italian)
Olive Bread made using McDougalls Soft Bap Mix
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 25 mins
- 500g McDougalls Soft Bap Mix
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 300ml warm water
- 25ml olive oil
- 100g pitted black olives, roughly chopped
- Place the McDougalls Soft Bap mix and garlic and mix into a mixing bowl fitted with a dough hook and blend in the warm water and olive oil to form a dough. Continue to mix on a medium speed for 7 minutes.
- Add the chopped olives and mix for a further minute.
- Mould into the required shape.
- Leave to prove in a warm place until doubled in size.
- Bake at 220°C / 425°F / gas mark 7 for 20 - 25 minutes
This dough can also be used to make individual rolls.