Mughlai Chicken with Almonds and Sultanas
Chicken cooked with Sharwood’s korma sauce and cream
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
- 20Q Boneless, skinless Chicken Thighs
- 900g Sharwood's Korma Sauce
- 1Q 2 Piece Fresh Ginger - chopped
- 2Q Cloves Garlic
- 275ml Natural Yoghurt
- 150ml Double Cream
- 175g Sultanas
- 4Q tbsp Sharwood's Green Label Mango Chutney
- toasted almonds to garnish
- Stir fry the garlic and ginger in a small amount of oil. Add the chicken pieces and brown.
- Pour the Sharwood's Korma Sauce and the cream into the pan and cook for 30 minutes until chicken cooked thoroughly.
Serve with basmati rice