Mississippi Mud Pie
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: —
Serving Size: 68g
- 175g Butter or margarine
- 300g Bird's Biscuit Crumb Mix
- 35g Cocoa Powder
- 720ml Cold water
- 200g Bird's Cheesecake Filling Mix (add water)
- 100g Bird's Chocolate Angel Delight
- 100g Bird's White Chocolate Angel Delight
- 1tbls Icing sugar
- To make the base the base, melt the butter or margarine in a saucepan. Stir in the Bird's Biscuit Crumb Mix. Add 25g of cocoa powder and mix well. Press gently into a 25cm x 35cm (10 x 14). Chill.
- For the filling, place the cold water into a bowl fitted with a whisk. Gradually add the Bird's Cheesecake mix, Bird's Chocolate Angel Delight, and Bird's White Chocolate Angel Delight and mix on slow speed for 30 seconds. Scrape down and whisk on high speed for 1 minute.
- Spread the cheesecake mix over the base and chill for 1 hour before serving
- Mix 15g cocoa powder with the icing sugar and finely dredge over the top of the cheesecake.
As an alternative use Bird's Butterscotch Angel Delight instead of White Chocolate.