- 1tbls Vegetable oil
- 150g Onions, diced
- 150g Mixed peppers, diced
- 1000g Homepride Chilli Sauce
- 300g Quorn Mince
- 400g Can kidney beans, drained
- 10 Wraps, warmed
- 150g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add the diced onions and peppers and sauté for about 5 minutes until soft.
- Add the Homepride Chilli Sauce and Quorn Mince, bring up to the boil. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the kidney beans and bring back to simmering point.
- Fill each wrap with the chilli and top with grated cheese, roll up
As an alternative serve as a baked potato filling or with some boiled brown rice.