Naan Breads with McDougalls Soft Bap Mix
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Serving Size: 90g
- 500g McDougalls Soft Bap Mix
- 140ml Natural yogurt
- 2tbls Vegetable oil
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1tbls Nigella seeds, optional
- 190ml Warm water
- Place the McDougalls Soft Bap Mix into a mixer bowl fitted with a dough hook.
- Pour the yogurt. oil and egg into the bowl and sprinkle over the nigella seeds.
- Gradually pour in the warm water and mix on a medium speed for 8 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal portions and then on a lightly floured board roll each potion into a tear shape and place onto a greased baking sheet.
- Leave the naan breads to prove in a warm place for about 10 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven 220°C/Gas Mark 7 for 10 minutes or until the naan breads are golden and well risen.
- For a really authentic look place the naan breads under a hot grill for 30 seconds on each side. Serve as an accompaniment to a Quorn Curry.
As an alternative add some freshly crushed garlic and some fresh coriander to the dough.