Prep Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Ingredients for pizza base:
450g McDougalls Soft Bap Mix
275ml Warm water
1 tsp Cinnamon
50g Cranberries (mixed into dough)
1 Orange, zested
50g Dried Apricots, chopped small
For the Topping:
100g Cream cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
2. Put the McDougalls Soft Bap Mix, cinnamon, cranberries, orange zest and apricots into a bowl fitted with a dough hook. Add the water and mix on slow speed for one minute, then increase the speed to medium and knead for a further seven minutes.
3. Grease a 25cm x 35cm tin and roll out dough to a rectangle so it fills the tin.
4. Leave to prove in a warm place until doubled in size.
5. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
6. Spread with jam, then top with fruit and pipe a thin line of cream cheese and serve.
Use seasonal fruit, for example in the Spring/ Summer term, top your Fruit Pizza with rhubarb and pipe a thin line of Ambrosia custard instead of cream cheese
Check Apricots label for additional allergen information.