Sausage, bacon and egg in a McDougalls baked bean dough.
Prep Time: 25 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Serving Size: 110g
- 1000g McDougalls Soft Bap Mix
- 600g Baked Beans
- 300ml Warm water
- 5tbls Tomato ketchup
- 200g Cooked sausage, chopped
- 200g Cooked bacon, chopped
- 4 Eggs, scrambled
- Place the McDougalls Soft Bap Mix and Baked Beans in a bowl fitted with a dough hook. Blend in the warm water and mix on medium speed for 8 minutes.
- Divide the dough in half. Roll each piece dough into a rectangle approximately 25cm x 30cm (10 x 12).
- Spread the tomato ketchup evenly over both pieces of dough, then sprinkle half the chopped sausage, half chopped bacon and half scrambled egg on top of each piece of dough. Roll up both pieces dough and cut each into 12 slices.
- Place the pinwheels approximately 1cm apart in a deep baking tin, then leave to prove for 15-20 minutes, until risen.
- Bake at 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7 for 15-20 minutes, until well risen and golden brown. For fan assisted ovens, reduce temperature to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
- Leave in the tin to firm for a short time, then serve warm.
For a vegetarian alternative substitute the sausage and bacon with Quorn Sausages.
Check beans, ketchup, sausage and bacon for additional allergen information.