Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
100g Bran cereal
400ml Orange juice
675g McDougalls Carrot Cake Mix
2 Large bananas, peeled and mashed
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
2. Soak the bran cereal with orange juice for at least 30 minutes until the cereal is very soft.
3. Place the McDougalls Carrot Cake Mix, bran mix and oil into a bowl fitted with a beater. Mix on slow speed for one minute. Scrape down, add the bananas and raisins and mix for a further four minutes on medium speed.
4. Place the mixture into a greased and lined 25cm x 35cm tin.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes until risen and firm to touch.
6. Leave to cool in the tin.
Replace the orange juice with apple juice, and replace the raisins with grated apple for a change