1 tbsp Oil
1 Large onion, peeled and finely chopped
450g Minced lamb
300g Fresh spinach
300g Frozen peas
400g Homepride Balti Sauce
900g McDougalls Soft Bap Mix
550ml Warm water
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. In a wok or frying pan, fry the onion until transparent. Add the minced lamb and fry quickly until browned. Add most of the sauce (saving some to brush on bread before baking) and continue to cook for five minutes or until lamb is tender. Add the vegetables and simmer for two minutes. Then leave to cool slightly.
2. Put the McDougalls Soft Bap Mix into a bowl fitted with a dough hook. Add the water and mix on low speed for one minute,
then increase the speed to medium and knead for a further seven minutes. Scale the dough into 20 x 75g portions and roll each into a 15cm square.
3. Put a spoonful (60g) of the lamb filling in the centre of each square and fold in half, sealing the edges well.
4. Pull the corners together to make a boomerang shape. Brush with the reserved sauce. Leave to prove for 15-20 minutes.
5. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until golden brown and cooked. Serve hot.
To make a vegetarian version, change lamb mince to vegetarian mince