Marmalade Glazed Carrots and Shallots
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Meal Type: Side
- 600g Carrots (peeled and chopped)
- 100g Shallots (peeled and chopped)
- 2tbsp Vegetable oil
- 3tbsp Orange marmalade
- Pre-heat the oven to 190°C.
- Cook the carrots and shallots in the oil and place in a baking tray. Season well with the salt and pepper. Roast for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the marmalade in a saucepan and pour over the carrots and shallots. Coat well and return to the oven for another 10 minutes until the carrots are starting to colour at the edges.